Open Source. Open Standards.
A Better Way to Grow Your Community.
Is your employer already a member of OASIS?
Boost your own technology.
Sponsor an Open Project.
Open Projects are started and guided by a core group of supporting organizations that provide leadership and funding. The commitment of these stakeholders ensures that Projects stay on-track and receive the resources they need to succeed.
Find out more about sponsoring an Open Project.
Why sponsor an Open Project?
Organizations that sponsor an Open Project receive a seat on the Project Governing Board, where they:
- Oversee the technical agenda and marketing activities.
- Form a Technical Steering Committee and/or Marketing Group (optional).
- Appoint Maintainers and elect Chairs.
- Decide which work products to advance through standards process.
- Request OASIS submission of approved work to ISO, IEC
- Stand out on Project website, social media, events, press and analyst communications.
Make it happen.
Core technical and marketing services provided by OASIS for each Open Project are funded by annual dues from organizations represented on the Project’s Governing Board. Dues for each organization are determined by its total employee headcount.
$ 25,000: 2,000+ employees
$ 15,000: 500-1,999
$ 10,000: 100-499
$ 5,000: 10-99
$ 2,000: <10
$ 1,000: Nonprofit, university, local or non-OECD government
A Project Governing Board has the option to set additional fees to fund supplemental activities such as hiring consultants, hosting large events, etc.
Organizations pay separate annual dues for each Open Project in which they are involved. Contact OASIS for details.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?