Community Engagement Coordinator
BOSTON OR REMOTE FULL-TIME
The OASIS international nonprofit consortium is currently seeking a Community Engagement Coordinator to provide membership services and marketing support for our technology standards and open source programs.
In this role, you will work with creative, interesting people from around the world, helping drive a broad technical agenda encompassing cybersecurity, privacy, blockchain, cryptography, cloud computing, IoT, legal, emergency management, augmented reality, and more.
Your duties will include:
- Engage with and support members to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Onboard new participants
- Update website content
- Assist with social media and other promotional activities
- Manage the membership database and renewals process
- Support collaboration tools for committees and working groups
- Assist with back-office activities – A/R and related administrative duties
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, consensus-building attitude
- Ability to work successfully as a member of a team
- Experience with Salesforce, Drupal, and/or WordPress a plus
- Experience with community management, technology, accounting, and/or nonprofits a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Accounting, IT, or related field
OASIS supports members throughout the world with a small but mighty staff of smart, spirited collaborators, most working remotely. We provide a fun, flexible culture where everyone’s ideas are respected and everyone’s contributions count. If you’re looking for a place where you’ll make a difference in the outcome, this is it. We offer exceptional benefits including generous FTO, 401k match, and family healthcare coverage.
OASIS is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job