We help technical communities grow and succeed.
OASIS, a nonprofit consortium built on openness, inclusivity, and innovation, exists to serve the communities that make open source and open standards thrive. The Open Projects program connects a rich suite of tools to support the FLOSS shared development model with a process proven to net widespread engagement through enterprise adoption and formal standardization. Open Projects offer:
- Freedom to create a portfolio of complementary materials under one organizational umbrella.
- Option to advance appropriate deliverables through to OASIS Standard with the potential to be referenced by global SDOs including ISO, IEC, and ITU.
- Industry-vetted IP policies and world-class legal support.
- Clear rules to support strategic leadership and shared community development.
- Experienced staff and seasoned programs to help your project reach its goals.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?